Sunday, January 25, 2009

What is to be done?

I'm killing football. These projects are all too unwieldy; I don't want to research and write them, and Google Analytics tells me that you don't want to read them. So, while I continue chipping away at some larger tasks, I will be expanding the scope of this site. It will now certainly extend beyond Eastern Europe, and likely beyond football itself. For the time being, the Goal of the Week will remain, though. To ring in this new era of liberation, here is an exceptionally clever free kick tactic:

Rivelino free kick (with assistance from Jairzinho - visible on the replay)
Brazil 1: East Germany 0
26 June, 1974
Niedersachsenstadion (Hannover)
World Cup group stage




Much obliged, felixahlner

2 comments:

beth rooney said...

I think this is the best goal you've posted so far! I didn't know if you could do that. I can't believe that the player was able to be to precise in his placement of the ball. Good find1

beth rooney said...

Where is the goal of the week for this week?